Serve in Worship
- Communion Servers - members of the congregation assist the Pastor once a month during the communion service.
- Lay Readers - are members of the congregation who take part in the worship service by reading the Scripture lesson and the offertory prayer.
- Ushers - serve one month at a time, facilitating worship services and collecting the offering. All members are welcome to take part.
- Greeters - welcome guests and members entering the church, directing them to Sunday School classes, nurseries or answering questions.
- Acolytes - children 3rd grade and older who receive acolyte training to light the altar candles, lead the processional and assist the pastors at the 8:45 am and 11:00 am services. This is a meaningful way for young people to learn the symbolism of the church and our faith.
- Sound/Media Technicians - operate the sound and media system during worship services, taping the service for outreach programs. Training sessions on operating the equipment are required.
Please contact the church office, if you are interested in serving your church in Worship.