Monday, April 24, 2017
The Church of the Warm Heart
Offerings & Tithes
"As members of this congregation, will you faithfully participate in its ministries by your prayers, your presence,
your gifts, your service, and your witness?"
The United Methodist Hymnal
Your gifts are important to us and maintain the many ministries and missions of Aldersgate UMC.
Gifts to AUMC allow us to share the gospel, sing praises to the Lord, and maintain our facilities and grounds.
Guide to Giving Online
1. Click on the pay online button above to enter AccessACS, our online giving portal.
2. Create an account
3. Enter the amount you are giving, choose an account (Missions, General, Memorials, etc.) from the drop down menu, add an additional memo if needed to designate memorial names etc.
4. Click the add more link on the right if you want to give to more than one fund. You may give to as many different funds as you’d like.
5. Set up the frequency of your giving
6. Choose the method of giving: credit card, savings account, checking account. Bank accounts will be withdrawn automatically. Click on the box at the bottom to save your billing information for the future.
7. Finally, proofread all your information, then click the give button at bottom of the page.
Questions? Contact the church office during business hours at (706) 733-4416.
Of course, we still appreciate your giving in these ways:
Place your check or cash (designate specific account on the envelope) in the offering plate at worship services or drop it by the church office, Monday–Thursday from 9am-4pm or Friday 9am-12pm
Mail your check to AUMC, 3185 Wheeler Road, Augusta GA 30909
Traditional methods bypass the credit card servicing fees, but please know that any method of donation you choose is appreciated and will be put to use for the Kingdom of God.